Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just Another Day

Ok so this week is finally coming to an end. I've been thrown in a lot of different directions and I'm finally getting a break from it. I'm having the pleasure of going home this weekend. I get to see my family and attend a wedding of two friends, Lindsey and Nick soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Cahoon. I'm excited to see everyone, I'm ready for a simi-break from Raleigh.

I went to Busy-Bee the other night for dinner, they ended up being out of the only vegetarian entree on their menu so I ate Helena and Brian's sides - consisting of Mac-and-Cheese, Tator Tots (with mustard) and French Fries (with mayo). I accidently ate a noodle that had been cooked in sausage, it made me throw-up - probably to me freaking out not because my body couldn't handle it that bad.

After dinner we moved on to The Hive, the bar to the right and up from the restaurant. I was thoroughly impressed, in fact I made a second trip last night. I like the quiet atmosphere and the people who work there. I was actually convinced by Castello and friends to apply, I will be turning my application in today (hopefully).

Anyway, I'm going to go to class and learn about State and Local Government. I'm trying really hard this semester, I've only missed maybe 4 classes - that's in all (5 classes only 4 days missed that's a record for me!) Hopefully my grades will represent the hard work I've been putting in, I mean I don't know I'm a little worried.

I'm a excited to attend a 'rad party' with an 'alt-bro looking for meaning in this world' tonight, let the games begin!!!

Until next time solo-reader, have fun in NEW YORK!

No comments: