Thursday, May 12, 2011

reflections

when i think about my future i think about the places i want to go, the places i want to explore.

am i suppose to be happy when everything i ever wanted comes with a price.
well in a way i'm happier than i have ever been, right here in my little studio apartment in the middle of the brooklyn ghetto. but again the quote above speaks volumes, i'm happier than ever right now in this minute but it has come with a price; a huge price some may say. i have used people, i have hurt people, i have made mistakes, i have cried, i have laughed, i have pretended, i have said things that weren't true, i have manipulated, i have done everything, even fight, to get to this point of happiness.
i left everything, i hit the highway in full sprint never to expect i'd look back but here i am looking far back into my past. i'm finally realizing everything has a reason, every choice i've made and everything i'm doing is a direct reflection of my past. now i'm on a journey to open up the shadows of my past and reveal to myself what it is i'm running from.

here's a few pictures from my life here thus far, enjoy:



No comments: