Wednesday, May 6, 2009

boo-who

my second night of work was interesting, i had a chance to meet a few more co-workers. i'm giving a lot of thought to quitting blue martini. i mean i don't need the negativity in my life. feeling like when i do go to work no one wants me there and then when i just come in to give them business hearing my co-worker in the back say: "what is SHE doing here?" i mean really how much can one girl take?

i'm packing up my life in a month and moving up north and out west and everywhere in between. i'm pretty excited, this is the first of hopefully many adventures to come. i can't believe i'm actually planning and acting out on my plans.

i'm changing my scenery a little, i'm staying in more, i'm trying to be ok with just being alone. i don't think i've ever been comfortable just being alone, having no one but myself around. i'm finally realizing that's actually what i need. i'm putting my foot down a lot lately, i'm going home when i want, i'm eating when i'm hungry, i'm not waiting around for anyone or anything. i make my own rules and break them by myself.

No comments: