Sunday, May 17, 2009

wham bam thanks ma'm

go me. working 7 days/nights a week at the busy bee. i'm exhausted, the only thing keeping me going is a tiny bit of sleep and dance-a-thons with my coworkers. i'm not looking forward to working with a certain somebody (who shall remain nameless) though, he's been so rude, maybe it's me imagining the entire thing - that would be a plus.

i wrecked my bike. thank you incompetent raleigh fuck-bags for running black rope all the way across hargett st. i couldn't see it until i was already being clothes-lined by it. my falling led to four other bikes falling on me, which led to my back wheel/tire/spokes/rim being bent in the shape of a taco. yayy there goes a hundred bucks - thanks again raleigh fuck-bag.

anyway i'm going to bed i have to get up and shower in the morning, i haven't done that in a while and my hair is starting to stand on its own. damn, i just came to the realization if it wasn't for my hair being super duper crazy/greasy i probably wouldn't shower - eww, i need a new life man.

:)

oh but i have been spending quality time with quality people - this gives me a smile on my face and a great feeling about everything. not looking forward to starting summer classes tomorrow, wish me luck!

No comments: