Monday, March 2, 2009

Blah Blog Blush

Paranoid. Paranoid. Paranoid. Paranoid.

No matter how many times I type it I still have this feeling. The funny thing is I don't feel paranoid about one particular thing, it's everything. I feel out of control, I feel left out, I feel alone for the first time in a long time.

Paranoid. Paranoid. Paranoid. Paranoid.

I try so hard to keep people out but all I really want is to be let in. I close myself off from people because I feel it saves me from the hurt, but all it really does is gives me more pain. I start hating everything about myself, I start second guessing everything about myself.

Paranoid. Paranoid. Paranoid. Paranoid.

I suck at being me. I just want to find a new persona to act out for a while. I've been pretty good at that in the past. Wow, in the past, I can't believe I've actually started opening up and being, not acting, like myself.

Relieved. Relieved. Relieved. Relieved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so that was mellow-dramatic and I need to stop so back to fashion, cool and interesting things I find on the internet!

I've been searching for a pair of lady lace-up oxfords and I found some but they are rather expensive:

Kisco Brogue Lace Up

Then I found this amazing piece of art:

Agyness Deyn (I'm obbessed)

No comments: