Monday, March 16, 2009

reminded

today i was lurking around the interweb and found a couple cool places to live, a couple cool jobs to apply for, and a couple of cheap prices on my amazing multi-city trip this summer. i'm going to have a ball traveling and not worrying about anything but whether the airplane i'm on will crash into the mid-west. i'm in love with the idea, i'm in love the possibilities and most of all i'm in love with the search.
(first stop in my month long journey, brooklyn. home to kate-the-great)

(then boarding a flight to seattle. home to maria, my bulgarian princess)

(then taking a bus down to portland. home of old friend chris, otherwise known as alfy)

(then my traveling butt will be back in raleigh. home to reality and money making)

(then, after saving money for a few weeks, back to traveling. first stop chicago. home of the cubs.)

who really knows where i will be or what i will be doing. this is all made possible by money saving strategies and lots of friends in lots of cool cities that are willing to put me up for my adventures.

i'm pretty excited. all this traveling will only cost me $443 plus spending money.


No comments: